Frequently Asked Questions for Sponsors
What type of
organization does Turnkey Enterprises, LLC Team with?
non-profit organization, such as:
• Boy &
• American Legions
• Fire Departments
• Schools and or school groups
• Youth groups
If you are a non-profit organization we will team with
What are the options for
collecting used clothing?
Clothing drop off station (permanent
• Continual advertising
• A spot to install the drop off station
• Daily monitoring the station (10 to 15 minutes
• Average collection per month 5 to 8K LBS, or
$200 to $400
1 day clothing drive:
• Advertising 14 to 30 days before the event
• An area to set up a truck for a collection point
for one day.
• 4 to 6 volunteers to work the day of
• Average collection per drive, 8 to 10K
LBS or $400 to $500
What kind of material can be
• No rags
or fabric scraps your donation is not cut up or shredded.
What is the drop off station
Find a suitable location, generally in or around a parking
area. A station such as this does require a permit in most townships in order
to install it. Once the proper permit is obtained (Turnkey will get the
required permit), Turnkey Enterprises will deliver and install the drop off
station (no cost to you). When the drop off station is installed all of the
proper signage will be installed by Turnkey Enterprises as well. After
installation we will begin a regular weekly pick-up schedule until we see how
often the site will need to be serviced. Turnkey Enterprises will take care of
all the maintenance that is required for the station.